These beneficial microbes:
- Interact with our genes to affect everything from our immune function, to our energy levels to our hormones.
- Enhance digestion and the availability of nutrients, as well as affect our weight loss or gain
- Supply antioxidants and other key nutrients, including lactoferrin
- Aid in detoxification and helping to overcome putrefaction
- Provide natural antibiotics such as acidophillin, bifidin, and hydrogen peroxide, all of which destroy pathogens (harmful microbes)
- And so much more…
Note: Sugar and other simple carbohydrates, food additives, chlorinated or fluoridated water and antibiotics upset this native, normal flora, while cultured foods such as yogurt and fermented vegetables help repopulate it.
- Chronic Fatigue
- Rashes and skin diseases
- Poor immune response
- Chronic Degenerative Conditions
- Rapid onset of Osteoporosis
- Flatulence (gas) and bloating
- Chronic Bladder or Vaginal Infection
- Prostate problems
- Dairy product sensitivities
- Chronic Anemia
- Hormonal Imbalances
- Menstrual complaints
- Chronic Bad Breath
A healthy microbial population is the key to strong natural immunity
Microbes not native to the human body may dramatically benefit us, and many are beneficial. These transient organisms pass through the gastrointestinal tract without taking up residence. Before the advent of modern farming practices, these organisms were consumed in substantial amounts. Now we must look to probiotics to bring these friendly bugs into our systems.
How to Use Doc’s Friendly Flora
Capsules are 90 to a bottle. Take between or before meals. The standard dose is one capsule per day, though more may be useful at times. Some people benefit by working up to four capsules daily and using this much for as long as a few months.
One capsule contains: Proprietary Blend of Lactobacilli acidophilus DDS‐1, bulgaricus, casei and plantarum;
Bifidobacteria lactis and longum. 12 Billion Microbes.
Bovine gelatin capsule
Gluten‐free and dairy‐free. Contains absolutely no wheat, soy, gluten, dairy, yeast, sugar, shellfish, egg, peanut, tree nut, lactose or casein.
Our supplements contain no magnesium stearate or other flowing agents, binders, lubricants, coatings, fillers or other added ingredients of any kind.