Mag Max, Magnesium Citrate and Glycinate for optimal absorption, 150 mg, 120 capsules
Magnesium Citrate & Glycinate
Out of stock
Out of stock
- Magnesium is the fourth most abundant mineral in the body and plays an essential role in the health of every cell.
- Magnesium is required for over 300 biochemical reactions in the body that help to maintain healthy nerve, muscle, heart and immune function, among others.
- Magnesium is also essential for bone health—about half of the magnesium in the body is in the bones.
- Magnesium glycinate is considered to be the best absorbed form of magnesium – it is composed of magnesium ions bound to glycine, an amino acid. Bound together they are called glycinate, and the magnesium is transported in the glycinate through the intestinal barrier, making it more easily absorbed than unbound magnesium.
- Magnesium citrate is also a very well absorbed form of magnesium.
- Dr. Ron’s Mag Max also contains an active form of vitamin B6 to make the magnesium even more easily absorbed.
|Serving Size 2 Capsules
Servings Per Container 60
|Amount per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Magnesium Citrate, Magnesium Glycinate||300 mg||75%|
|Pyridoxal 5’-Phosphate (activated B-6)||2 mg||100%|
Gluten-free and dairy-free. Contains absolutely no wheat, soy, gluten, dairy, yeast, sugar, shellfish, egg, peanut, tree nut, lactose or casein.